Sunday, October 12, 2008


This picture was taken at the entrance to the MTC. The young lady in the picture was our trainer/teacher for our Preach My Gospel lessons. All the teachers were young returned missionaries. Sister Pinegar served her mission in Italy. She was full of energy and enthusiasm. I can still hear her sweet voice saying..."Elders and Sisters, you are amazing." or "Well done, Elders and Sisters." We were all old enough to be her... well maybe her grandparents. We grew quite attached to her. She acted as if we were her best class ever. Of course I am sure another class of senior couples will begin their training tomorrow and will soon here Sister Pinegar saying.... you are amazing.

2 comments:

Lott said...

I thought that was a picture of you guys with Misti.

ps. I bet you were the best class ever! Until I get there

Mike and Kelli said...

I also thought that was Misti from afar and was wondering when she say you guys at the MTC and why she hadn't mentioned it. So tricky! Cute picture!