Saturday, November 8, 2008

Foxy visitor

We looked out our window today to see a
red fox crossing our street.

A real live red fox. He seemed pretty brave to be wondering around among the cars and the humans. When I stepped out on our front porch to snap a picture, he turned and looked at me. I am not sure if it was me or my fuzzy pink robe, but something scared him off. I wish I could have gotten a closer picture. I hate to think about it, but I am pretty sure that the fat squirrels in this neighborhood keep Mr Foxy around.

4 comments:

Lott said...

You do know foxes can be dangerous...right? I really wish he would have taken a picture of you standing on the porch in your pink robe. Doesn't Dad have a camera to catch you in those moments?

Mike and Kelli said...

Gracie said the fox is sad because he misses his mama and that you and papa need to help her(she struggles with gender consistency when talking). Just thought I'd pass the message along.

adorable pearsons said...

Wow, that's fun! Just invite it in like on Fox and the Hound :). It can live in the playroom!

Keidi02 said...

A pair of fox lived in the courtyard of our Library in Florida, they are so pretty I loved it when I would catch a glimse. Is it very common to see them there. Heidi